Fill this according to you and reblog so your followers can know you!1. State your name: Kath
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: Christine >.<
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? All my cousins!
4. What was your first job? Victoria’s Secret - it was…enlightening
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? Mistook a woman for a man, ugh foot firmly in mouth. I feel like shit.
6. Do you miss your ex? hope the bastard is frying somewhere extremely heated
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? dark
8. Do people praise you for your looks? sometimes
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? black, white, peacock blue, peach
10. How do you wear your makeup? I’m adventurous, depends on the event/mood
11. What are some of your nicknames? ChichChoe (bird that talks alot :p), cat-fish (only my gramp dares)
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? 5
13. How many bathrooms? 4
14. Do you have a job? 2
15. Do you have a car? yup, a truck. surprises people all the time since I’m so petite lol
16. Do you work out every week? I TRY
17. Did you brush your teeth this morning? yup
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? heh heh… …I’ll never tell
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? hell no
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? whatever fits my mood
21. Do you like your eyes? They are very almondly
22. Do you think you are pretty? I clean up well
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? my collegue
24. How much money is in your checking account? 7 digits with the following numbers in no particular order: 0085691
25. Are you single? on and off
26. Do you want kids? no
27. Tell me what your back pack looks like: haven’t used one since 6th grade - but if I did, it would prob be like my purse, with everything I may need for a week packed inside. girl gotta be prepared for ANYTHING.
29. Last movie you saw in theatre: Frozen!
Taking a break to get over my inspiration-less drama feels lately
Hop over and visit me on my sideblog for the next week or two ~ perishedinflames
Also, if you have a drama rec - I would love to hear of it! ^^
the50-person said: Age of feeling. But it’s kinda WTH. Just watch for the sake of Song Jae Rim as Mo Il Hwa. I just skip everything and watch only his bits. I think he starts at ep 5.
@the50-person thanks sweetie, but I ran away from that hot mess when Jae Wook left. It was one of my most anticipated this year too. >.< heh heh I have enjoyed your spam of Song Jae Rim, he looks so interesting — like Woo Bin before the success of Heirs polished him up.
worldofblade said: So far “Gap Dong” is really good. It is very creepy, but so far the writing etc.. has been good.
@worldofblade Send me your final thoughts when you finish k? It looks interesting, but I’m so weary of kdramas lately. ^^
chenrrerorocher said: the new spring jdoramas looks promising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@chenrrerorocher - I need to check out the last 8 seasons of jdramas! so behind - I’m thinking of Rich Man Poor Woman - should I?
“Isn’t Khushi beautiful? She’s beeeauutiiful. She’s a little crazy, but she’s cute. Her hair. Her eyes. Her smile.”
the saddest feeling ever is when you finish a show because you watched all of the episodes too quickly and you just want to stay inside that world for a little bit longer, but you can’t
Bridal Mask was epic! I could easily write essays, some sonnets, a haiku or two on the sheer perfection of Kang To. As much as I adore Joo Won, his roles since Level 7 has been eating away at me. To be fair, I think I just like my heroes all tortured up and angst ridden.
Shi Hyun. It was really fun being with you.